Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Getting caught up with life

                                 

                                          Sunflower swap from Mary Janes Sisterhood

   I have had lots of fun getting all my swaps done and getting them in the mail.  and now I am starting all over for this month.  At the same time I am working on getting some Jewelry done and also some quilting.  My new quilting machine should be here next week and I am getting excited

      Along the same line,  they have finally started on the house, and I am getting excited about that.
 They are starting the foundation this week and hopefully we can pour concrete by the end of the week.

                                 Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.


1 comment:

  1. HI Rebecca! How wonderful that your new home is finally starting the process. It is going to be grand when it is all done. Take care the next 48 hours as we batten down the hatches and hope that Hurricane Matthew wanders back out to sea instead of inland towards us!

    ReplyDelete