Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Getting stuff done



                                       Teal Mini quilt done for Ovarian Cancer Month.

                        I have been very busy this week getting some small but outstanding projects done.  I finished my teal mini quilt for the swap and now have it in the mail.  I have worked on getting stuff ready for the show next week and have everything packed for that.

                      We went back up to the house in Indiana and packed more stuff up.  Now we need to get a mover to move everything down here.   We also found out that we have are final permits for the house and can get started on that. I believe they are going to start next week.  I have been working on getting some Christmas ornament done and finalizing classes for next years shows.  I have a cruise in Feb which is being done by the Ft Lauderdale Bead Society which I am going to as well a a trip to Spain for some classes in Cold Porcelain Dolls.


                    I worked on repairing some of the teddy bears that got destroyed by the raccoons up at the other house
                          New eyes and paws stitched back up and stuffing added where needed.  You really can not tell that they were tattered and torn now.  I still have 4 more to get done and I think that I am missing some still.

                      Made a cute little apron for my partner in the Sunflower swap  Also found some cute little sunflowers to send her.
     
                       The rain has been coming down hard today and we are due to have several more days of it.  I believe it is from Tropical storm Julia.   So nice of her to share the rain. 

                                 Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.

 

3 comments: