Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pepper Sauce and Aprons

                                    A basket of Peppers from the Garden

Well,  I got out in the garden to do some work and ended up with a huge basket of peppers,  so I decided to makes some pepper sauce.  These peppers are not really hot,  more sweet,  so I added some onion, garlic and 2 Padron peppers , which are hot.    Blended and stirred and came out with
 a big pot of pepper sauce.   So then after canning,  I ended up with several jars of sauce and a big jar of pickled Padrons
        I also worked on getting some aprons made.   I used a very old pattern the Cathederal Window quilt squares for the top and a nice simple bottom .  I did two  different ones and gave one to a friend.
       

                                 Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.
      



2 comments:

  1. There are our beautiful aprons together! We had a fun visit yesterday doing our Apple Swap. You hot pepper sauce looks so pretty in the jars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did have a lot of fun. we need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete