Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Cooler temps this week

                                                    Cute  fairy house that I made this week

                      The temps this week have been a lot cooler then normal, I would say that fall is definitely here and winter might be trying to join in.    I have been getting a lot of small projects done and caught up.

                 The house is moving along,  The framers are starting and the kitchen cabinets have been ordered.  Just need to finish up choosing the flooring and a few other minor details.  and then I can stop worrying  about so much.

                     Here are some of the cute ornaments that I have been making.  Most are done with fabric, but some are done just using ribbon.  I hope that I can put up an ornament tree some where in the house next year.

                               Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.


1 comment:

  1. We have had somme cooler and drier weather lately here in Gainesville. It has been such a welcomed change! Your bowl of ornaments are beautiful and will make a splendid addition to any Christmas tree. Great news that the house is humming along. I can't wait to see it when it all gets done!!

    ReplyDelete