Tuesday, October 18, 2016

What a week

                                                              Doe out eating in the back field

            Well, I went out and sat in the back blind a couple of times this week at night fall.   I got to see lots of wonderful tweety birds and two piliated wood peckers and a great horned owl and a few hawks and two small deer.  Of course I did not have the big camera,  just the small one,  so things are not super in focus.  But I did enjoy watching her and her friend eat.

            My new long- arm quilting machine has arrived, and I am now waiting on someone to come and set up the table and machine. I have 6 quilts sitting on the side table  all ready to go and I can not wait to get them done.

            I also have been working on a cute halloween project and got the painting done this week.
  I will show the finished project next week because I have just a bit more to do to finish it.
   
            Also this week  we got to see the concrete footers and slab for the garage being poured.  Hopefully the slab on the house will be Friday.  as the gentlemen are still working hard on getting things done.

             I have been working on some paint by number pictures.  This next one has lots of little spaces to fill in..  Anyone got some good magnifying glasses?
                               
                                 Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment