Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Quilting aand more quilting

                                                   Working on another quilt

                             I have spent this week working on getting a few more quilts done and of course,  I am moving right along at a nice speed when all of a sudden the sewing machine decided it had done enough work and quit.  When I tried to get it started,  all it did was turn the thread into a birds nest , so it is off to the repair shop.  At least the other one which is at the repair shop is ready for me to pick up in the morning.  ( can not win for losing)

                           I need to go to the garden tomorrow and get some more peppers picked and get another batch of pepper sauce made.  As Well as getting some things organized in the barns for storage.  I hope to get all the Indiana house furniture down in the next week or so.  Then I can get that house on the market.


                         This is one of the Christmas wall hangings that I have done.  I have one more to do but this one needs to have the binding put on. Then I can work on some of the other smaller quilts and hangings.
                       The house is moving along,  right now the garage is almost finished.  Waiting on cement to cure before the framers start there.  I am beginning to see the end of this even though we have about another 2 months to go.


                          
                                  Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment