Thursday, December 24, 2015

The week before Christmas


                                                   Completed art quilts

              Well,  this was a busy week in which I got several projects done.   I have the art quilts quilted,  just need to add the eyes, buttons and snow to  the one quilt.  I also worked on getting other projects done and got some new projects lined up for the new year.
            Here is the Christmas quilt made from all the swaps  from Mary Jane's Quilt swap  I really love the way that it turned out and can not wait for the valentine fabric swap. ( I already found my material.)
          The chickens have stopped molting and are starting to lay again.  Looking forward to some more fresh eggs.
         Had the lessons and carols at church on Sunday and I was in charge of the luncheon after as well.  Made a wonderful pork roast and Scripture Bread.  and Christmas Eve service is tonight. The weather has been very warm,  think it is going to be in the low 80's tomorrow.  and rain.  Typical Fla.
          I have been working on the dollhouse also.  the lights are up and working and the house in nearly reassembled.  I am ordering the missing pieces so that I can hopefully have it done before the new year.




            Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                              Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
     See you next week. down on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment