Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Peppers, Peppers everywhere

    The peppers are growing like crazy and I am going to have to put some up tomorrow before I lose them.  I have this variety which I don't know what it is and I have some Padron peppers also that are growing quite well.  I want to use them in canning,  but I have so many coming off the vine right now.

   I have been quilting and getting caught up on lots of small projects in the studio as well.  I had a beautiful Santa that the raccoons had tore up and I have been working of getting him back together.  I think he is finally finished and here is what he looks like.
  He looks a bit washed out but  I think he looks good.  Now I need to work on the old fashioned doll and hopefully get her done this week.

       Lacy and the rest of the flock enjoyed some good scratch today.  I managed to get a good photo of Lacy and the rest, but one single one of Lacy I liked the best.
   Here is a great photo of one of my sunflowers that has gone to seed. 
                               Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                              Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                              See you next week. down on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment