Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Trying to stay ahead

                           The cover done for the long arm machine. Basic black and white!

       I have really been working hard on getting stuff caught up.  I finished another long outstanding project this week and am quite happy that it is done.  I also worked on several others and got them to a good point.  I am trying to catch up on some block of the month quilts and row quilts, but also have some great designs for others that I want to get started.


   I actually had two crosses that I need to do and finish.  This one is made from broken egg shells that were glittered aand sealed in resin, and then broken.  The other is old stamps that was decopagued onto the cross.   I really like making crosses and have made several different ones.

   I was talking to the chickens today and they actually held still long enough for me to get some good photos of two of them.  Lacy, the silver laced Wyndotte, and Sophie, one of my Buffs.  Henny Penny just would not hold still and just kept squacking at me to give her more seeds.



        Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                              Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
     See you next week. down on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment