Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tropical Storm brings Lots of Rain

                         Produce from the garden.  Onions, peppers, Oregano, tomatillos, sunflower heads

            We have had nothing but rain this week,  and it does not look like it is ending any time soon.  
 Not that I am complaining, because I am getting a lot done in the studio in the way of quilting and other stuff.   I made a list of all the UFO ( unfinished objects) and am starting to work on those as well so that I don't have so much stuff just sitting around.

           I made this little table runner quilt out of left over material from the valentine quilt square swap from MJF.  I really love how it turned out.


 

                I also made some quilted covers for the sewing machines this week.   I still have to make one for the long arm machine but I will get that done tomarrow.   I want to get some other UFOs done this week as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment