Wednesday, May 11, 2016

While I was gone.

                 While I was gone,  the roses and other plants in my garden burst forth into bloom.   I love seeing all the color, and really wish it would stay forever.  But sadly it does not.
             I have been busy getting ready for the next show in June. and trying to get some competition eggs ready.  I still have 2 to try to finish and that is taking all my time.  I also have the bead blog hop coming up this weekend and I need to make sure that everything is finished there.   I don't think I will get it all done,  but the first project will get done.

            While I was gone,  I saw these cars at the hotel where I was staying.  I love seeing old cars and these certainly fit the bill.


            There is a green one on the other side of the gray one.  All nicely turned out  but this one was the most colorful.


             Here is one of the cute eggs from the show that I attended.  This lady have a very creative spirit, and was 93 years young.  She had a wonderful out look on life.  I really enjoyed talking to her.


                               Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                              Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                               See you next week. down on the farm.

 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, quite remarkable that the frog is an egg! The old cars are fantastic, so much more character than today's versions. No roses yet in the northeast, but we are finally turning green up here!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete