Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Question

In this day and age, have you really thought about what being a Christian really means? I feel that many of us have strayed from the real values of Christianity. How can we get ourselves back on the correct track so that we can experience the Glory of God. There are several books written about what we should do to be a better Christian. The book that I have found most helpful is God expects Perfect. ( Total Victory Perspective) by Randy Hignight. That title might discourage or offend a lot of people, but the lessons are so simple that it is a shame that more people don't know about this.
I ddon't want to offend anyone with too much talk so i will leave it at that. I do know that the book helped me to see things more clearly and made me feel that I am now walking a little closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment