Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Getting ready for the new Year

                                   A row quilt that I did this year.  Chose all the fabrics for it as well.

                     I have been working on finishing up all the quilts that I can before the beginning of the year.  I still have a few more to do,  but think that most will get done in time.  I have only two left to piece and 5 to quilt, which I will be starting in the morning.

                  The Framers started working this week on the house.  I will have photos of that next week since my phone is not cooporating and letting me download photos.  Hummmm.  But the framing should be done soon and them all the fun starts with having the plumer, electrician, the drywall guys, the finisher guys, the roofers and the tile man all there about the same time.

               Two more of the quilts that I have done,  the top one is the fall quilt from the quilt swap from MJF

                I got a new toy for the farm.   I am tired of walking thru the wood and getting my foot caught on vines or dead wood and faling.  so I bought myself something that will help.




                                   Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these quilts are beautiful! And I must tell you that my husband would like a farm toy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, your quilts are just beautiful! Wow, you have been super busy getting all of them finished. What great news to hear that the house is humming along these days. It must be such a joy to see your dreams finally take shape on the farm. Happy New Year to you and Joe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I am enjoying knowing that the house might actually get done now. :)

      Delete