Tuesday, November 22, 2016

working on all the stuff for the house

                                          Christmas quilt that I need to finish.

  Well,  the furniture arrived from Indiana, and we filled three pods full with some left over.  I did some cleaning on some of it and got it where I needed it to go.  I still have stuff to clean and repair for the house.  One of the pieces that needs to be repaired is my grandmothers Hoosier cabinet.  They dropped it and broke a piece of the wood and damaged the door and unglued a side.  One of the pieces of glass also broke. So,  I am not really happy.

  Here is a good photo of Lacy checking out the scratch that I just put out for the girls.  she is enjoying watching the house being built.  Tomorrow the windows and outside doors show up and next week I should be getting the cabinets.  Ordered the counter top today and tile for the house  Going to order flooring tomorrow and then enjoy a nice Thanksgiving cooked by others in the family.
                                 Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.
 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to hear that big times are bing ordered for then new house! I am sorry to hear about the hoosier cabinet too. My Grandmother had one and I sure wish I could have had it for my home. Hopefully, skilled hands will be able to repair the issues and you will have it once more to enjoy in the new kitchen!!

    Happy Thanksgiving weekend!!

    ReplyDelete