Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Heat is getting to Me

                      This is Tiger, who adopted us on Christmas day.  He is not 2 lb anymore, getting to be a                     big boy, and very loving.

               The heat has got me down,  I am out of sorts and not really wanting to do anything.   But I need to keep going.  So tomorrow,  In the garden early and try and get some stuff done. ( weeding, and watering)  and then into the shop to work on some quilts and some carving on some eggs.   I started this egg but I am not really happy with it so I will probably be doing it over. 
    I have also been doing some bead work,  I am quite happy with these
       Hopefully next week will be better for the heat and me getting stuff done   


                             Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                              Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                              See you next week. down on the farm.


2 comments:

  1. HI Rebecca~ yes, we have had the hottest July on record in Florida and August isn't giving us too much hope for change! your new kitty is adorable!! I love marmalades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I think It did change :)
    and yes he is quite cute and a handful

    ReplyDelete