Wednesday, July 26, 2017

count down is closer

                    When I was out in Seattle a week ago,  I stopped by Pikes Market. The vegetables and flowers and fish were so beautiful in color   I thought that I would share a few of them today.   This is some of the wonderful mushrooms that I saw.   I even dared to have some salmon and tuna shipped home.

         I don't have any photos from around the farm because since coming home I have done nothing but paint, caulk, clear coat and seal the floors and walls of the new house.  I have the stairs in and the door knobs on and the water is working,  so we are going to hopefully get a Certificate of Occupancy this week or beginning of next week.   Then the real fun starts of finishing packing up the old house and moving to the new.  My yard man has been working on putting in the irrigation system and hopefully we can move plants soon too.
                     Picture of the Space Needle in Seattle.   enjoy the view.

                               Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.




1 comment: