Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Rain Rain dont go away

                                                   A days harvest of dragon beans
        And that was before all the rain.  I have been busy putting up beans, peas, leeks, and the tomatoes are starting to blossom and there is a huge pumpkin is the garden. ready to be picked. (I think)     I have also been busy finishing up lots of quilts many of them MJ sisterhood swaps and enjoying every minute.  I hope to get a few more done in the next few days so that I can say that I am almost caught up.

  the stack that I got done, and the one that I just quilted waiting to come off the machine.

              The house is moving along slowly and now I am waiting for the countertop in the kitchen and the stairs to be completed.  I have about 2 weeks to wait for those custom orders and then hopefully I will be ready for final inspection.  only 6 months after it was to be done.   That means I am hopefully moving at the end of June maybe before if I am lucky


                                 Well,  that's all the news from the south,  
                                Happy" farming" to all the farm girl sisters out there.
                                See you next week. down on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment